– Passing the NCLEX-RN exam requires a very comprehensive knowledge on nursing. This knowledge includes clinical fundamentals and the clinical skills part of nursing. This knowledge covers everything from how to perform laboratory tests to how to administer anesthesia to patients. We all went over the Clinical Practice Inventory, or CPOE, on the second day of the course. I must say that this exam was the most challenging in the entire course, so if you can’t pass this exam than it’s probably not for you.
– Clinical Experience. I believe that it was the third week in the CPCSM exam course when we got to learn about clinical experience. During this time, we took a few short clinics under the supervision of a registered nurse, and I must say that this was one of my favorite parts of the CPCSM exam. I have taken a lot of notes since then and have applied what I learned in these clinics.
– Clinical Skills Part Two. After completing clinical experience, you are now ready to take your Passing the NCLEX-RN test.
– Passing the CPHI-RN exam. During the fourth week of the CPCSM exam prep course, we received our Passing the CPHI-RN sample test. During this practice test, we were able to practice how to answer questions and find the answers to make sure that we were properly prepared before the actual exam.
– Knowledge about NCCA-CPR. We all knew about the NCLEX-RN exam, but we didn’t know much about the CPHI-RN until the fifth week of the CPCSM exam course. We received our CPCSM sample exam in the sixth week and were able to study the exam with a refresher book and study guides online for the duration of the exam.
– Understand the format and content of both the NCLEX-RN and CPHI-RN. Once you’re passing the CPHI-RN exam, you have to take a refresher course to refresh your knowledge on the NCLEX-RN format. The sixth week of CPCSM also included taking a refresher course to refresh your knowledge on the clinical skills section of the exam.
– Hire a CPCSM prep tutor. While taking the CPCSM exam can be difficult, it’s not impossible. If you want to pass the exam without a hitch, hire a CPCSM prep tutor and you can pass your exam on your first try.
– Hire a CPCSM practice test. After you’ve completed the clinical part of CPCSM and passed the CPHI-R sample test, you can go back and review what you’ve read and learn about the topics in the test from a CPCSM practice test.
– Read the NCLEX-RN/CPSM books. After passing the CPHI-RN, you’ll need to go back and read the two books to fully understand how to apply what you learned during the CPCSM course.
– Take a CPCSM practice test. At the end of the CPCSM exam, we received a CPCSM sample test that will help us get ready for the actual test.
If you have completed the course, you should feel confident that you have fully understood the material and are ready to take the exam. With the guidance of a qualified CPCSM exam preparation tutor, you can take the exam on your first try.